I am currently co-advising
- three PhD students working on cloud security:
- Amir Teshome Wonjiga (since Oct. 2015, co-advised with Louis Rilling): Definition and enforcement of Service Level Agreements for cloud security monitoring.
- Pernelle Mensah (since Dec. 2015, co-advised with Eric Totel (Centrale-Supelec, IRISA/CIDRE team), Guillaume Piolle (Centrale-Supelec, IRISA/CIDRE team) and Samuel Dubus (Nokia)): Security policy adaptation driven by risk evaluation in modern communication infrastructures.
- Clément Elbaz (since Oct. 2017, co-advised with Louis Rilling): Relative security monitoring in clouds
- two PhD students working on green cloud computing:
- David Guyon (since Sep. 2015, co-advised with A.-C. Orgerie): Supporting energy-awareness for cloud users.
- Yasmina Bouizem, University of Tlemcen, Algeria, (co-tutelle since Nov. 2016, co-advised with Nikos Parlavantzas, Djawida Dib (University of Tlemcen), and Fedoua Didi(University of Tlemcen)): Energy efficient fault tolerance mechanisms for containerized applications.
- a PhD student working on virtualized computing infrastructures:
- Baptiste Goupille-Lescar (since Jan. 2016, co-advised with Eric Lenormand (Thales) and Nikos Parlavantzas (IRISA/Myriads team)): Designing agile, distributed cyber-physical systems with advanced collaboration capabilities