Olivier Sentieys joined University of Rennes (ENSSAT) and IRISA Laboratory, France, as a full Professor of Electronics Engineering, in 2002. He is leading the CAIRN Research Team common to INRIA Institute (national institute for research in computer science and control) and IRISA Lab. (research institute in computer science and random systems). Since September 2012 he is on leave at INRIA as a Senior Research Director. His research activities are in the two complementary fields of embedded systems and signal processing. Roughly, he works firstly on the definition of new system-on-chip architectures, especially the paradigm of reconfigurable systems, and their associated CAD tools, and secondly on some aspects of signal processing like finite arithmetic effects and cooperation in mobile systems. He is the author or coauthor of more than 150 journal publications or peer-reviewed conference papers and holds 5 patents. Olivier Sentieys is the head of the “Architecture” department of IRISA.
- Classement des conférences du domaine SoC-SiP
- Classement des revues du domaine SoC-SiP
- Classement des publications du domaine SoC-SiP
- PhD thesis: SmartSense: Indirect Monitoring in Self-Powered Wireless Sensor Networks for Smart Grid and Building Automation
- Efficacité énergétique : les technologies de l’information