My research is concerned with the use of numerical models of humans to study/improve sport performance:
- modelling and understanding motor performance thanks to biomechanical analyses
- use of virtual reality to better understand interactions between players and the visual information uptaken on the opponents’ gestures.
- creation of the next generation of sports training tools based on cutting-edge virtual reality systems and motion sensors.
- Associate professor at M2S Lab / University of Rennes 2 and Inria MimeTIC team.
- Co-founder and scientific council of Golaem company.
- Head of Immermove platform.
- Scientific council of Stade Rennais F.C.
- 2014: HDR in Sports Sciences – University Rennes 2, France
- 2005: PhD in Computer Sciences – INSA of Rennes, France
- 1996: Engineer in Computer Sciences – INSA of Rennes, France