- Head of first year of Master in Computer Science (M1) 2009-2012.
- Co-Head of the Research track of the first year of Master in
Computer Science (M1) 2013-2021.
- Algorithmic and complexity analysis. See
Info 1 page (in french and restricted access)
- Software Engineering. See
the GEN page (in french)
- Functional programming
- Object Oriented Programming, UML, Design patterns
- Formal Methods (B and Why frameworks, PVS and Isabelle/HOL
proof assistants). See the ACF page (Lecture on Formal Design
using Isabelle/HOL and Scala).
- A short course on the Ethereum blockchain and Solidity programming. See
the BLK page.
- First order logic, rewriting and proof by induction in proof
- Introduction to cryptographic Protocols and their
verification. (If you are french speaking, you can find here Teaching material)
- Research Themes
- Tools and projects
Last Modified: 2022/03/07