- [FGCS 2020] Olivier Beaumont, Thomas Lambert, Loris Marchal, Bastien Thomas. Performance Analysis and Optimality Results for Data-Locality Aware Tasks Scheduling with Replicated Inputs. In Future Generation Computer Systems, 111: p.582-598, 2020.
- [TPDS 2018] Olivier Beaumont, Brett A. Becker, Ashley DeFlumere, Lionel Eyraud-Dubois, Thomas Lambert and Alexey Lastovetsky. Recent Advances in Matrix Partitioning for Parallel Computing on Heterogeneous Platforms. In Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems, 30.1: p.218-229, 2018.
- [TCS 2018] Enver Kayaaslan, Thomas Lambert, Loris Marchal, and Bora Uçar. Scheduling Series-Parallel Task Graphs to Minimize Peak Memory. In Theoretical Computer Science, 707: p.1-23, 2018.
- [IPL 2015] Thomas Lambert, Loris Marchal, Bora Uçar, Comments on the hierarchically structured bin packing problem. In Information Processing Letters, 115(2): p.306-309, 2015.
- [ICCCN 2019] Jad Darrous, Thomas Lambert, Shadi Ibrahim. On the Importance of Container Image Placement for Service Provisioning in the Edge. In 28th International Conference on Computer Communications and Networks, p.1-9, 2019.
- [ICPP 2018] Lionel Eyraud-Dubois and Thomas Lambert. Using Static Allocation Algorithms for Matrix Matrix Multiplication on Multicores and GPUs. In International Conference on Parallel Processing, p.1-10, 2018.
- [Euro-Par 2016] Olivier Beaumont, Lionel Eyraud-Dubois, Thomas Lambert Cuboid Partitioning for Parallel Matrix Multiplication on Heterogeneous Platforms. In International European Conference on Parallel and Distributed Computing, p.171-182, 2016.
- [IPDPS 2016] Olivier Beaumont, Lionel Eyraud-Dubois, Thomas Lambert A New Approximation Algorithm for Matrix Partitioning in Presence of Strongly Heterogeneous Processors. In International Parallel and Distributed Processing Symposium, p.474-483, 2016.
- [SBAC-PAD 2015] Olivier Beaumont, Lionel Eyraud-Dubois, Abdou Guermouche, Thomas Lambert Comparison of Static and Dynamic Resource Allocation Strategies for Matrix Multiplication. In International Symposium on Computer Architecture and High Performance Computing, p.170-177, 2015.
- [COCOON 2013] Christophe Crespelle, Eric Thierry, Thomas Lambert, A Linear-Time Algorithm for Computing the Prime Decomposition of a Directed Graph with Regard to the Cartesian Product. In 19th Annual International Computing and Combinatorics Conference, p.469-480, 2013.
Workshops and Short Papers
- [CIKM 2020] Thomas Lambert, David Guyon and Shadi Ibrahim. Rethinking Operators Placement of Stream Data Application in the Edge. In 29th ACM International Conference on Information & Knowledge Management, p.2101-2104, 2020.
- [Cloud Workshops 2018] Olivier Beaumont, Thomas Lambert, Loris Marchal, and Bastien Thomas. Data-Locality Aware Dynamic Schedulers for Independent Tasks with Replicated Inputs. In IEEE Cloud Workshops, p.516-523, 2018.
- [CEBDA 2018] Thomas Lambert and Rizos Sakellariou. Allocation of a Publisher/Subscriber Model Links on a Set of Virtual Machines. In International workshop on the Convergence of Extreme Scale Computing and Big Data Analysis, p.1206-1213, 2018.
- An implementation of the matrix product for heterogeneous architecture (using StarPU library) and of several square and cube partitioning algorithms can be found here. This piece of code has been used for our publication at ICPP 2018. Feel free to ask if you have any question.