Assistant Professor (Maître de Conférences) at University of Rennes 1, working in the Celtique research group (IRISA/Inria).
- Postdoc researcher at University of Pennsylvania, working on security for the CRASH/SAFE project, under the direction of Benjamin Pierce.
2009-2012 : Defense date: October 19th!
- PhD Thesis at ENS Cachan - Brittany Extension in the Celtique team at IRISA / INRIA Rennes - "Semantic foundations of intermediate program representations" - supervised by Thomas Jensen and David Pichardie
- Master Thesis (5 months) at IRISA / INRIA Rennes (Celtique team) - "Semantic study of Bytecode programs transformation" - supervised by Thomas Jensen and David Pichardie.
- Graduate studies in Informatics - Rennes 1 University
- Informatics & Telecommunications Magistère - ENS Cachan Brittany Extension
- Bachelor degree in Informatics - Rennes 1 University
Internships and Visits
- Short Visit (2 months) in the PPLV group at University College of London. Supervised by Jade Alglave (UCL) and Daniel Kroenig (Oxford), working on static analysis and weak memory models.
- Short Visiting Scholarship (4 months, funded by a Rennes Métropole grant) in the SSS lab, headed by Jan Vitek at Purdue University: formal semantics and certified compilation of multi-threaded Java programs
Summer 2008 :
- Research internship (graduate - 2 months) at CSE - Chalmers - Gothenburg, Sweden - "Secret sensitive Noninterference" - supervised by David Sands
Summer 2007 :
- Research internship (undergraduate - 2 months) at LIP - ENS Lyon (PLUME team) - "Formal Proof of Randomized Algorithms" - supervised by Philippe Audebaud
- Marktoberdorf Summer School on Tools for Analysis and Verification of Software Safety and Security - Bayrischzell, Germany
- Oregon Programming Language Summer School - Eugene, Oregon, USA
- Ecole Jeunes Chercheurs en Programmation - Dinard, Francd
- FIRST Ph.D. School on Logics and Semantics of State - Copenhagen, Denmark