I am Thomas Maugey, researcher at Inria, in the team SIROCCO.
My research deals with monoview, multiview and 3D video communication. It includes the following topics: ♦the representation (e.g., graph-based representation), ♦the coding and transmission (e.g., distributed coding, interactive streaming), ♦the image rendering (e.g., view synthesis, inpainting).
- [May 2019] One paper accepted in ICIP
- [Apr 2019] Our ICASSP paper reviewed in MMTC R-letter
- [Apr 2019] New paper accepted in ACM Multimedia System conference
- [Feb 2019] One ICASSP paper accepted
- [Jan 2019] A paper accepted at DCC’19 conference
- [Oct 2018] Our dataset available
- [Aug 2018] Best Student paper award
- [Nov 2017] New journal paper accepted in IEEE TMM