I am Thomas Maugey, researcher at Inria, in the team SIROCCO.
My research deals with 3D video processing (multi-view, light fields, 360°, etc.). It includes the following topics: ♦the representation (e.g., graph-based representation and transforms), ♦the coding and transmission (e.g., distributed coding, interactive compression and streaming), ♦the image rendering (e.g., view synthesis, inpainting).
- [Jul 21] “maDARE” ANR Project accepted
- [Jul 21] New TCSVT accepted
- [May 21] New TIP journal accepted
- [Jan 21] New ICASSP paper accepted
- [Jan 21] New IEEE Com letter accepted
- [Sep 20] New IEEE SP Letter accepted
- [Aug 20] New journal article accepted in Annals of Telecommunications
- [Jun 20] New journal article accepted in IEEE TMM