- Advanced Cloud Infrastructures (ACI) module (University of Rennes 1, Master 2 SIF & CCS)
- Villes intelligentes : défis technologiques et sociétaux (January 2015 – in French)
- Défis technologiques des villes intelligentes participatives (March and November 2017 – in French on the FUN platform)
- Technological Challenges for Participatory Smart Cities – available as a SPOC in the framework of EIT Digital professional school
Tutorials (a selection)
- Resource Management in Cloud Platform as a Service Systems, tutorial in collaboration with Stefania Costache, Djawida Dib and Nikos Parlavantzas, ACM/IEEE UCC 2017, Austin, Texas, December 5-8, 2017.
- Energy Management in Large-scale Distributed Systems, Green Wireless Communications school of the NEWCOM Network of Excellence, Poznan, Poland, September 19, 2013.
- Distributed operating systems, SPRERS European project (http://sprers.eu/events/training-on-software-services), Timisoara, Romania, December 8-9, 2010.
- Easing Application Execution in Grids with XtreemOS Operating System, OGF 28, Munich, Germany, March 2010
- XtreemOS, in the framework of CEA-EDF-INRIA Summer Computing school 2009, Saint Lambert des bois, June 2009.
- Security and VO Management in Grids, in the framework of ACM ICS’09, IBM T.J. Watson Research Center, NY, USA, June 2009.
- XtreemOS Linux-based Grid Operating System, Master Class organized at Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam in the Framework
of the Grid Forum Netherlands, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, October 2008.
- Scalable SSI Clustering with Kerrighed, tutorial in collaboration with Pascal Gallard, Renaud Lottiaux, Stephen Scott
et Geoffroy Vallée, SC ’05, Seattle, USA, November 2005.
- Kerrighed, a Single System Image Cluster Operating System, tutorial in collaboration with Renaud Lottiaux, EuroPar
conference, Lisbonne, Portugal, August 2005.