- Operating systems, distributed operating systems, distributed systems
- Cluster computing, Grid computing, Cloud computing, IoT
- Fault tolerance, autonomic computing
- Virtualisation, resource management, data management
- Security and privacy
- Green computing
On-going Research Projects
My current research activities are in the area of cloud computing with a focus on security monitoring in clouds, SLA management, data processing in clouds and cloud-based IoT systems. I am currently involved in the following research project:
INDIC project funded by the Pole of Excellence Cyber (PEC) on reactive security monitoring in clouds.
Former Research Projects (a selection)
- (see final publishable report FP7 Integrated Project partially funded by the European Commission (October 2010 – January 2014) on cloud computing – coordinator & software)
- (see final publishable report)
FP6 Integrated Project partially funded by the European Commission (June 2006 – September 2010) on grid computing – scientific coordinator
- Kerrighed Linux-based Single System Image cluster operating system (see papers)
See here my other past research projects.