Address: GenScale Team
INRIA Rennes Bretagne Atlantique
Campus de Beaulieu
35042 Rennes cedex, France
Phone: +33 (0) 2 99 84 71 16
E-mail: claire dot lemaitre at inria dot fr
I am a full-time Inria researcher in computational biology.
I am currently working in the GenScale Team (formerly Symbiose Team) in the IRISA-INRIA laboratory in Rennes.
- [Jan. 2017] New PhD subject: developing new methods for structural variant detection with long reads (detailed subject in french).
- [Nov. 2016] Simka published in PeerJCompSci: an ultra-fast kmer-based comparative metagenomics method, see the software web page on github.
- [Sept. 2016] Organizing Colib'read workshop : November 7-8th 2016 in Paris. Colib'read is a project dedicated to new methods for “whole genome assembly-free & reference-free” NGS analyses. Several tools come from this project such as DiscoSnp, KisSplice, TakeABreak... Registration and details at http://gdr-bim.cnrs.fr/colibread/
- [June 2016] New release of MindTheGap on Github, now using the GATB library and with lots of new features, see the web page and some new results.
- [Sept. 2015] Leon a new read compression tool (web page), Publication is now online in BMC Bioinformatics