Conferences and Workshops:
- Compressing Deep Neural Networks for Deployment or Training - Hardware Accelerators that Compute Just Right!, IRISA, 2023.
- Opportunities for computer architecture research with open-source hardware - The case of RISC-V, keynote at the Journées Scientifiques Inria (JSI), Nov. 2022.
- An Optimization Playground for Precision and Number Representation Tuning. Invited talk at IIT Goa, India, 2022.
- Vulnerability analysis of embedded digital systems: from physics to micro- architecture. Invited talk at Séminaire sur la Tolérance Aux Fautes des Equipements Electroniques pour la Defense” (STAFEED), June 2021.
- An Optimization Playground for Precision and Number Representation Tuning, Dagstuhl Seminar 21302 - Approximate Systems, July 2021. 
- Approximate Deep Learning Accelerators: Improving performance and energy efficiency of deep-learning hardware accelerators with controlled arithmetic approximations, HiPEAC Computing Systems Week (CSW), 2021. 
- Playing with numbers for Energy Efficiency: Introduction to Approximate Computing, keynote at the IEEE International Nanodevices and Computing (INC) - IEEE International Conference on Rebooting Computing (ICRC), April 2019. 
- Fast and Accurate Vulnerability Analysis of a RISC-V Processor, 2nd RISC-V Meeting, Paris, Nov. 2019.
- What You Simulate is What You Synthesize: Designing a Processor Core from C++ Specifications, ICCAD, Nov. 2019.
- Playing with number representations and operator-level approximations, keynote at the Third Workshop on Approximate Computing (AxC), in conjunction with IEEE European Test Symposium (ETS), 2018. 
- Challenges in Energy Efficiency of Computing Architectures: from Sensors to Clouds. Invited talk at IoT2Sustain Workshop, London, UK, July 2017.
- Customizing Fixed-Point and Floating-Point Arithmetic – A Case Study in K-Means Clustering, SIPS'17
- Energy-Aware Computing via Adaptive Precision under Performance Constraints in OFDM Wireless Receivers, ISVLSI'15, Best Paper Award.
- Bandwidth Requirements in Manycore Architectures: What Can 3D Bring?, OPTICS Workshop, DATE'15
- Challenges and Opportunities for Energy Reduction in Wireless Sensor Networks, keynote at ISSC’10
- Some opportunities for energy reduction in WSN, keynote at National Workshop of the GdR SoC-SiP 2009
- Dynamic precision scaling for low power WCDMA receiver, ISCAS, 2009
- A novel Approach for Ultra-Low-Power WSN Node Generation, ISSC’10
- Controlling Inexact Computations at Compile Time and Runtime, GDR SOC, 2017
- Energy Efficient Computing Architectures from Sensors to Clouds, JOC CNRS, 2017
- System-Level Synthesis of Ultra Low-Power WSN Node Controllers, GDR SoC, 2011
- Architectures and Tools for the Design of Reconfigurable Radio Systems, Inria, 2009
- Energy-Efficient Coarse-Grain Reconfigurable Architecture, Alcatel-Lucent, 2010
- Challenges and Opportunities for Energy Reduction in Wireless Sensor Networks, UMass seminar, 2010
- Générateurs de nombres vraiment aléatoires à haut débit et qualité contrôlée en temps réel, Inria, 2010